Mary Kay Letourneau
Mary Katherine Letourneau was an American schoolteacher who pleaded guilty in 1997 to two counts of felony second-degree rape of a child, Vili Fualaau, who was 12 or 13... Wikipedia
- Born: Mary Katherine Schmitz, January 30, 1962, Tustin, California, U.S.
- Died: July 6, 2020, Des Moines, Washington, U.S.
- Criminal charge: Second-degree rape of a child
- Criminal status: Free
- Children: 6
- Parents: John G. Schmitz (father), Mary E. Suehr (mother)
- Relatives: John P. Schmitz (brother), Joseph E. Schmitz (brother)
- Data source: DuckDuckGo